Saturday, February 7, 2009

Aussie Open quotes


"I was completely worried about that. I thought I lost the power with the new clothes. C'mon."
Rafael Nadal sees the funny side when asked if he was worried he might not be able to win in his new non-sleeveless shirts.

"The problem is you can't go in the locker room and just take it easy and take a cold shower. You can't. You know, you're stuck out there. It's the worst feeling, you know. So, I don't know, it's rough."
Roger Federer describes the desolation after losing another five-set final to Nadal.

"Hopefully not too big. I'm not a big fan of receptions. I'd like to sneak out the back door at the airport tomorrow."
Mahesh Bhupathi on the reception he expects back in India after winning the country's first Grand Slam mixed doubles title with Sania Mirza.

"I did most of it."
Mike Bryan.

"You cleaned."
Bob Bryan.

"I cleaned out the garage, dusted it all, put down the carpet and mirror, got the equipment."
Mike Bryan, as the brothers have a domestic over who can take the credit for their new home gym.

"All I know is Serena usually picks up the bill."
Mike Bryan makes plan for an all-American celebration in Melbourne.

No comments:

Post a Comment